Today’s topic is 10 Sydel Curry facts. I know I’m veering from professional athletes a bit for this post but I won’t go into why I’m making this exception for Sydel.. You probably don’t even care lol.
Facts About Sydel Curry
- Her birthday is October 20th and she is currently 21 years old. She shares her birthday with hip hop legend, Snoop Dogg, and rapper A$AP Ferg.
- Sydel was an elite volleyball player in high school, earning multiple NCISAA 1st team all state and all conference awards.
- She unfortunately dislocated her kneecap at the start of her freshman year at Elon, which forced her to redshirt the year to recover.
- She attended the same high school as her older brothers, except she was a volleyball player instead. Also, by time she arrived at Charlotte Christian School, Steph and Seth were already in college.
- She lived in Toronto, Canada for a year while her father had a short stint with the Toronto Raptors in the early 2000’s.
- Like the rest of the Curry family, Sydel is a devout Christian who has a strong belief and institution of family.
- She is probably the most attractive NBA sibling right now. Okay that’s a little subjective but she’s certainly the most popular.
- She was the designated “Rebound Girl” for her brothers when she was younger. Maybe that turned her off from basketball? Nah, maybe she just likes volleyball and has a talent for it. After all, her mom played 4 years at Virginia Tech in the 80’s.
- She’s currently doing a Major in Psychology and a Minor in Human Service Studies.
- At 5’9″, she’s pretty tall for a female, which is not surprising when you think about her family.
There you have it – 10 Sydel Curry facts as promised.
Do you wish the list was longer or have anything you think should be included in the post? Let us know using the Contact page.